Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Meet Columbine Sprite! by Aurora Wings

Hi everyone!,

I have a wonderful drawing by an artist to share with you today!  Meet Columbine Sprite!  She is the creation of  Mitzi Sato-Wiuff  of "Stamps by AuroraWings" on Facebook!  This is one of her newest creations!  I have colored Ms. Sprite using multiple mediums such as  Prisma Pencils.



Currently, there is a challenge going on over at her blog.  You may want to check it out soon before it is over:  click HERE.  In addition to the above design,  you can check out all of the fabulous designs in her Etsy store:  click: HERE.Santa brought me a wonderful gift this year. A pair of Bluetooth headphones! Unfortunately, I am going through some medical issue's at the moment; in hopes they clear"soon. So I'm listening to ol Bonnie Raitt as I write to you! (hope I haven't told my age). Have a great day and thanks for letting me come by and pay you a visit. Until next time my friend!

6 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this just gorgeous, Sue! Love your coloring and the butterflies above her. And what a lovely bold background to set her off. Hope you're feeling better soon and it sounds like we may be of the same vintage. LOL I love Boonie Raitt. Thanks so much for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card with a dramatic flare, Sue! Love your coloring of the Columbine Sprite. I also love that you gave her butterflies to keep her company. The black swirly background really adds bold elegance. Thank you for joining our ATG challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete